Merry Christmas to everyone. 

I wrote this blog in 2020.   However, this year we will go to Lanzarote.  I am determined and with 3rd booster shot.  Here is what I wrote then.   

This will be a difficult holiday for most of us.  Back in March I never thought that this covid situation would take so long, at least now it seems that we can see a light at the end of the long tunnel.  Maybe by summer we can move around and enjoy some  travel.  I already have some ideas generating on this.  


Right now, on this day, we were to be on Lanzarote Island, one of the Canary Islands off the coast of Africa.  We wanted to go and feel the peace that we find there.  It is so quiet, not crowded and the weather at this time of year does not require a jacket.  


There is a small market on Saturdays where you can find cheeses, breads, crafts, clothing and even a cigar maker.  There is a big volcano, and a small island off the northern side to visit.  





Mainly we sit while I paint while my wife knits and we enjoy the day, the sunshine, and later the food.  I miss this Lanzarote trip, I could live there so easily.


Ciao, Dave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, Starbucks Is Open In Milano

More Things Italian